- This event has passed.
National Export Hub, Galway, ‘Export Networking Breakfast’ – 6th December 2017
December 6 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
A Message from National Export Hub Manager, Brian Murphy
Topic: Managing Financial Risk
Date: Wednesday, 6th December 2017
Time: 7.30am -10.00am
Venue: Galway Chamber, Commerce House, Merchants Road, Galway.
(Please note the change of venue, original venue The PorterShed, new venue above)
- Attend our regional clinics at no cost! Topics include:market entry, strategy, finance, logistics, safe selling and more…. with experts from AIB, ABP, PwC, Euler Hermes and DHL on hand to answer all of your questions.
- Learn about the key opportunities and challenges facing exporting and pre-exporting businesses
- Learn from subject matter experts who will cover each stage of the export journey
- Be part of a select group of exporters to share knowledge and connect
- 1-2-1 meeting with the experts can be arranged
- Are you thinking about exporting for the first time or currently exporting and require support?
- Is your business looking to diversify into new markets?
- Do you require new business contacts?
- Are you an Entrepreneur?
- We will have expert advice from AIB Treasury on currency fluctuations and how to manage risk
When registering for this event, please add the following in the ‘message’ section:
- What sector do you operate in?
- Are you exporting already?
- any other information such as current markets / target markets etc.
For more information please email [email protected]
***Spaces are limited to 25 at each Export Networking Breakfast so register your interest early to avoid disappointment***
Please note preference will be given to exporters
About the National Export HUB
Now in it’s third year, the National Export HUB, an initiative of the Irish Exporters Association and partners: ABP, AIB, DHL, Euler Hermes and PwC in conjunction with the Department of Foreign Affairs & Trade and Bord Bia continues to increase the number of Irish Businesses Exporting for the first time, assist Irish Businesses to enter new export markets and to support Irish Exporters to grow their exports in existing markets. For more information on the National Export Hub click here
In collaboration with: