A Yes vote will help recovery in our main markets of the eurozone , where over 37% of our goods and services are bought .
A Yes Vote will ensure our EU buyers know we are taking the long term view , to ensure a stable financial system for them and us .
A Yes vote will give investors’ confidence that investment in Ireland is in a safe haven .
In essence a Yes vote provides Stability;
- Stability in terms of the nation's finance.
- Stability of Ireland's commitment as a member of the Eurozone
- Stability in terms of a defined path to recovery.
- Stability for global corporations who account for over 80% of our exports , when making strategic investment decisions.
- Stability for the services exporting companies who sell €27 billion p.a. into the eurozone markets .
- Stability for our manufacturing companies who sell €36 billion p.a. of goods into the eruozone markets
In conclusion a YES vote will help underpin the exports sales of € 67 billion of goods and services exports and protect over 200,000 Irish jobs .
Maintaining international confidence in Ireland's position at the heart of Europe and our market access to 500 million people, is at stake .