If you are a Services Provider to the exporting industry, you are welcome to speak to us about showcasing your product or service to the exporting community, The Irish Exporters Association welcomes membership from companies who provide a range of useful services to our members.
As a Service Provider to the export industry, you will experience many benefits from joining the association, which include the following:
· Benefiting from personal introductions to potential new clients, facilitated through the IEA team at head office.
· Receiving a dedicated listing on our website, with a link to your company homepage
· Opportunities to speak at IEA organised events throughout the year.
· Company profile in our annual Diary and Yearbook, (dependent on time of year joined)
· Opportunities to feature in our Export Industry Review magazine, which is published quarterly in the Irish Independent.
· Publicise your latest product or offering to the export community by becoming a feature sponsorship partner.
· Receive press releases, bulletins and updates from the IEA head office, helping you to understand current and future issues associated with international trade.
· Take advantage of our full calendar of networking events, seminars and training programmes.
· Regular access to government departments and officials through IEA-led delegations.
· Use of the IEA member logo on your marketing and publicity material.
Gaining access to other exporting members at various industry events.Use of the IEA Boardroom at 28 Merrion Square, free of charge.