Membership for service providers have many benefits in terms of developing your business amongst the export industry & service providers within Ireland. Some of the benefits of membership of the Irish Exporters Association to your business include gaining access to other exporting members at various events, seminars, workshops and business missions to the regions. A full list is below:
- Benefiting from personal introductions to potential new clients, facilitated through the IEA team at head office.
- Receiving a dedicated listing on our website, with a link to your company homepage.
- Opportunities to speak at IEA organised events throughout the year (dependent on sponsorship agreement).
- Advertising and sponsorship opportunities to further showcase your services.
- Publicise your latest product or offering to the export community by becoming a feature sponsorship partner.
- Receive press releases, bulletins and updates from the IEA head office, helping you to understand current and future issues associated with international trade.
- Take advantage of our full calendar of networking events, seminars and training programmes.
- Regular access to government departments and officials through IEA-led delegations.
- Use of the IEA member logo on your marketing and publicity material.
Simply complete the form and pay the relevant fee. Once processed, we look forward to working with you as an active member of the IEA.
2017 Membership Subscription Rates:
Companies with annual turnover of less than €1 million
€450 + VAT at 23% or €553.50 inclusive of VAT
Companies with annual turnover between €1 million & €10 million
€700 + VAT at 23% or €861.00 inclusive of VAT
Companies with annual turnover between €10 million & €50 million
€1,400 + VAT at 23% or €1,722.00 inclusive of VAT
Companies with annual turnover between €50 million & €250 million
€2,000 + VAT at 23% or €2,460.00 inclusive of VAT
Companies with annual turnover of more than €250 million
€3,000 + VAT at 23% or €3,690.00 inclusive of VAT
Contact the membership department on 01 6620909 or email:
Ronan Treacy, Head of Business Development, [email protected]
Michelle Hegarty, Membership Development Manager, [email protected]
Caoimhe Delany, Membership Development Manager, [email protected]